Swinging ultra-sparklers! Dating back to the early-1920s, these fabulous 1 1/2 inch long and lustrous diamond drops radiate front and center with a matched pair of gorgeous European-cut diamonds, together weighing 3.75 carats. The stones scintillate from within finely milgrained, double-bezel settings, and are encircled by sparkling diamond halos, all of which are hand fabricated in platinum over 18 rose gold. These in turn are surmounted by graduated trios of European-cut diamonds - bringing the total diamond weight to an impressive 7.50 carats. Stunning!
- Of the Period
- Date of manufactureCirca 1920
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 1.5 in. x L 1.5 in.
D 3.81 cm x L 3.81 cm
- Length1.5 in. (3.81 cm)
- Weight7.5 ct
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number20-1-10046
- Reference numberLU1191915793
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like