Absolutely stunning citrine earrings from the Victorian (ca1880) era! These wonderful earrings are made of 14kt yellow gold and detailed with citrines and yellow zircons. Fairly long in length, each earring begins with a faceted smoky colored yellow zircon which is surrounded by a flower-like border, resting at the bottom of a gold earring wire. Dangling from the surmount is an ornate gold link that carries a complimentary, feminine scrolled design. Resting within the repousse gold link are 2 additional yellow zircons, one set at the top and one set at the bottom and a single citrine stone in the center. Each stone is bezel and prong set and sparkles wonderfully. The citrines are fairly large and have an oval shape which bulges outward with a faceted surface. Scrolled and flowing, these earrings are simply marvelous and would make a stunning addition to any collection! The earrings hang a little longer than 2" long, are a little less than 3/4" at their widest and have a depth of approximately 1/4".
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the earrings is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the gold setting or wires and the stones are secure and intact..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 2 in.
W 5.08 cm
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference numberMH2001
- Reference numberJU130329328181
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like