A pair of rich, cobalt blue, sugarloaf cabochon sapphires, weighing 11.48 carats total (accompanied by a AGTA Gemstone Report stating: Natural, No-Heat, Pailin (Cambodia) origin), are elegantly presented in these extraordinary drop earrings dating from the turn-of-the-twentieth-century. The royal blue gemstones are framed by 7.00 carats of bright-white and sparkling old-mine cut diamonds set in platinum over yellow gold, and are surmounted by pairs of larger diamonds. Just over 1 and 1/2 inches long. Wonderful and wearable, original and timeless Edwardian-era jewel
- Of the Period
- Date of manufactureCirca 1915
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 1.625 in. x L 1.625 in.
D 4.13 cm x L 4.13 cm
- Length1.625 in. (4.13 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number20-91-1263
- Reference numberLU1191677163
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like