Lovely, high quality Victorian Seed Pearl Earrings with rose diamond accents. Heavy 14k gold quality construction with pierced star form design with natural, creamy half pearls set on varying levels. The central motif swings from a scrolled bracket hanging from a single seed pearl motif on ear. Pierced fittings. 1860's USA. Elegant and timeless. Excellent condition. 1.5" x .75".
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacture1860
- ConditionExcellent. Original fittings were likely changed to modern pierced fittings at a later date.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W .75 in. x D 1.5 in. x L 1.5 in.
W 1.91 cm x D 3.81 cm x L 3.81 cm
- Length1.5 in. (3.81 cm)
- Seller locationRiverdale, NY
- Reference numberLU462765203
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 11 hrs
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like