Each earring centers 1 button-shaped South Sea pearl in a platinum mounting suspended from an old mine-cut diamond, circa 1910, color: H-I & I-J, clarity: VS1 & VS2, completed by a post and clutch back. Total diamond weight for the pair is approximately 1.97 carats.
- Of the Period
- Place of originunknown
- Date of manufactureDiamonds circa 1910, Pearls Contemporary
- ConditionExcellent. excellent.
W .75 in.
W 1.91 cm
- Seller locationWoodland Hills, CA
- Seller reference numberinvoice #5627
- Reference numberJU130128167249
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 7 hrs
Located in Woodland Hills, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like