Items Similar to Haute Couture "Collier" Statement Necklace Nina Ricci Paris c.1970 View More
Haute Couture "Collier" Statement Necklace Nina Ricci Paris c.1970
Contemporary chic and fashion current sculptural statement Haute Couture collier (necklace) by William de Lillo for Nina Ricci, Paris. The special necklace is comprised out of genuine polished agate beads in an array of luminous hues of orange, cream and green. The necklace is accented by large taupe silk cord knotted buttons, which add depth and elevate the collier to it's Haute Couture category. A scarce and unique masterpiece for any true collector of Haute Couture. Mr. de Lillo worked for Tiffany and Harry Winston before forming de Lillo ltd. in the 1960's with former Miriam Haskell head designer Robert Clark. Both Mr. de Lillo and Mr. Clark provided jewelry for American fashion designer Bill Blass, socialite Gloria Vanderbilt, Liberace, Liza Minnelli to name a few. Later in life, the dynamic duo moved to the South of Frace where they collaborated with Nina Ricci, Schiaparelli and Yves Saint Laurent to name a few. Note: I am a reputable fashion historian and collector, and I guarantee the authenticity and provenance of this piece. The Haute Couture necklace came from the William de Lillo Archive, it was made in Paris and worn on the Nina Ricci defile in Paris in 1970 Fall and it has been stored since. Signed de Lillo on it's metal hang-tag.
- CreatorWilliam de Lillo for Nina Ricci Paris
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginFrance
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970
- Condition DetailsThe Haute Couture necklace came from the William de Lillo Archive, it was worn on a Nina Ricci defile in Paris in 1970 and it has been stored since.
- DimensionsH 1.75 in. x D 15.50 in.H 44.45 mm x D 393.7 mm
- Length15.50 in. (393.7 mm)
- Seller LocationPalm Springs, CA
- Reference NumberLU124014811263
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Palm Springs, CA
More From This Seller
Vintage Nina Ricci black Architectural Statement Necklace
$1,600 Sale Price
Vintage Nina Ricci black Architectural Statemen...
1970s Contemporary Drop Necklaces
I am pleased to offer this unique (one made) Haute Couture architectural modernist necklace for Nina Ricci, winter collection 1971. The statement necklace is comprised of three types...
Vintage Fireworks Statement Necklace
1990s Contemporary Beaded Necklaces
This unique handcrafted necklace has a definite wow factor, comprised of a plethora of German glass beads in hues of cream, caramel and taupe. The necklace uniquenes come from the l...
Contemporary Brown French Architectural Stateme...
2010s Contemporary Chain Necklaces
Light and easy to wear, this handmade artisanal necklace was made in Paris by Cilea. The lightweight statement necklace features five molded dome segments of enameline (enamel and re...
Cilea Paris Animal Statement Necklace
2010s Contemporary Chain Necklaces
Light and easy to wear, this handmade artisanal necklace was made in Paris by Cilea. The necklace features three large enameline (enamel and resin composite) animal figures, a bear,...