This perennial yet strong design is hand wrought here in this wonderful necklace from Mexico. The balls are made in two semicircles, welded seamlessly together, and, all in all, creates a beautifully finished and tactile piece of jewellery to wear at any time of day, in any season.....
- Place of originMexico
- Date of manufacturec1970s
- ConditionGood. The pictures show this necklace strung on red cotton. I have had it professionally restrung on double wire for strength and long lasting durability..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1 in. x D 19 in.
W 2.54 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Length19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Weight100 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberFB0201
- Reference numberv30921611172150803fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like