This is literally the simplest and largest of these necklace I have ever seen! The cut crystals are bright and in fantastic condition. This is absolutely red carpet worthy but, because of it's very simple design, it could be worn more casually too.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnknown
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920s
- MetalBase Metal
- ConditionExcellent. The pendant element of this necklace hangs down another 2.5 inches, the largest crystal at the end of the pendant is .75 inches by .75 inches..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W .5 in. x D .25 in.
W 1.27 cm x D 6.35 mm
- Length30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Weight80 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberFB0382
- Reference numberv30921707253058593fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like