This magnificent fused acrylic pendant by noted Pittsburgh acrylic sculptress Aaronel deRoy Gruber is suspended from a sterling silver neck ring of medium size and is of a relatively thin gage. An organically designed hook mechanism allows for ease of wearability and the ring work which connects these three fused acrylic squares is all handmade as well. Fits small and medium neck sizes effortlessly. Gorgeous rich claret red, white and clear acrylic FUSED with rich blue acrylic creates a vibrant tri-color effect, highly geometric and visually impactful in tone. Each descending square of the three is larger than the prior, ranging from 2" to 3" in size. Gruber worked in Pittsburgh in the 60's and 70's, but this necklace is signed and dated 1971.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacture1971
- ConditionExcellent. The neck ring is quite simple, and should the wearer be of a larger size, this sterling neck ring can be easily replaced with a larger one to accommodate all neck sizes..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D .75 in. x L 9.5 in.
D 1.91 cm x L 24.13 cm
- Diameter5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Length9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Seller locationPalm Springs, CA
- Seller reference numberAN003
- Reference numberLU42131360413
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Palm Springs, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like