A lovely antique diamond and garnet pendant set in a handmade 15k yellow gold setting. The center diamond weighs 1/4 carat and is a old-mine-cut, encircled by five rose-cut diamonds. These stones are set in yellow gold, which is set on top of the cabochon garnet backdrop. The pendant measures 1 1/4 inches from the top of the bail to the bottom of the drop. Finely made and gorgeous, this Victorian pendant is elegant and the perfect size for wearing everyday. 16 inch Victorian 18k yellow gold chain.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacture1880's Estate
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationCarmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- Seller reference number27261
- Reference numberJU120215301692
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like