Very rare and unusual silver toned necklace with poured glass from Yves Saint Laurent dating to the 1980's. Numbered 164 of 300 made. The length is about 18" however the hook closure is adjustable. Rectangular pieces measure 1.75" long and square pieces measure about 1.25". Made in France. Excellent condition.
poured glass, silver-tone metal
Excellent. Small amount of marring to links on underside (doesn't show when worn).
Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
San Francisco, CA
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- YVES SAINT LAURENT by Robert Goossens gilt metal & faceted crystal necklace
- 1970's YVES SAINT LAURENT oversized bamboo link necklace
- YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt metal and faceted crystal necklace
- 1970's YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt coin necklace
- 1990's YVES SAINT LAURENT enameled leaf necklace with lucite beads
- 1980's YVES SAINT LAURENT faceted gilt 'stone' necklace
- 1980's YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt necklace with blue enamel and glass stone
- YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt hammered link necklace with shell detail
- 1980's YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt textured link necklace
- **SALE** Gilt bamboo link necklace was $150 now $75
- 1970's YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt necklace with ivory resin
- YVES SAINT LAURENT gilt necklace with scroll pattern