Rare circa 1950s Line Vautrin signed LV gilt necklace. The piece is indicative of her sculptural artwork style. She studied the work of ancient goldsmiths and was using this style in the 40s-50s. She also used mirrors and created decor, like boxes during her career a bit later in the 60s. She had her own shop in Paris in the 1940s and produced amazing jewelry. 16" long. Pendant is about 2.5" long total x 1.75" wide.
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufacture1940s-50s
- ConditionExcellent. Slight wear to finish as in photos, overall pretty tones and original finish. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 16 in. x L 16 in.
D 40.64 cm x L 40.64 cm
- Length16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller locationLitchfield County, CT
- Reference numberLU5942767003
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 8 hrs
Located in Litchfield County, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like