Massive vintage necklace from the 1970s features sterling silver and turquoise. The necklace is about 23in long without the naja. The naja is about 2.5in diameter. Unmarked. In excellent condition with some tarnish to the silver, most notable on silver beads.
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacturemid 1970s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 26 in. x L 26 in.
D 66.04 cm x L 66.04 cm
- Length26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller locationPort Saint Lucie, FL
- Seller reference numberSquashblossom Necklace Navajo
- Reference numberLU40721552283
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like