Items Similar to 1990s Lacroix Modern Tribalist Necklace View More
1990s Lacroix Modern Tribalist Necklace
A rare multi-strand necklace by Christian Lacroix that combines tribal and abstract imagery in an opulent design. As he did in his couture fashion, Lacroix was inspired by historical and multi-cultural references, mixing patterns and materials including silvered metal, faux gemstones, rhinestones, and enamel. Marked twice. pendant size: L: 5 in W: 1.75 in
- Of the PeriodModernist
- Place of OriginFrance
- Date of Manufacturec. 1990
- MetalBase Metal
- Condition Detailsoverall good condition, minor wear to silvered metal
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsD 16 in.D 406.4 mm
- Length16 in. (406.4 mm)
- Seller LocationWinnetka, IL
- Reference NumberJ150603342252
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Winnetka, IL
More From This Seller
Christian Lacroix Gilt Heart Pendant Necklace w...
1990s Romantic Pendant Necklaces
A textured mesh, gilt-metal heart pendant by Christian Lacroix. The delicate, open link chain also includes two Lacroix signature charms, "C" and "L." Signed. A sophisticated, int...
1990s Lisa Jenks Sterling Silver and Amethyst B...
1990s Modern Beaded Necklaces
An amethyst beaded necklace with sterling pendant and clasp by the American jewelry designer Lisa Jenks, known for her fine workmanship and innovative designs. Her handmade pieces fo...
Jean Paul Gaultier Chain Necklace w/Jeweled Me...
Jean Paul Gaultier
1980s Modern Chain Necklaces
An early, silver and bronze -tone chain necklace by French couture designer Jean Paul Gaultier (b. 1952). Known as the enfant terrible of French fashion, Gaultier's designs were bri...