I absolutely love the bold statement this pendant makes. It is so Game of Thrones! The Celtic style engraving along with intense and large cobalt blue glass cabochons suggest that this monumental set may have been made for a theatrical production or film. The pendant's chain is wonderfully wrought in a heavy twist and it is very well formed. I can imagine the ensemble being used to style a long velvet dress in a Pre-Raphaelite painting but who knows what it was originally made for, certainly now it is the epitome of a statement necklace! It would look great with an oversized jumper and tweed.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnknown
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s?
- ConditionExcellent. The measurements listed above are for the pendant. In addition the chain itsself is .5 inches wide and each link is 1 inch long. The belt is 1.75 inches wide by 29 inches long. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 3.5 in. x D 1 in.
W 8.89 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Length35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Weight350 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberFB0144
- Reference numberv30921609271978803fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like