Depicting one of the many Kings of this ancient Iranian empire, the Parthian coin pendant hangs on a fine trace chain. The reverse side features an archer seated right on a throne, holding a bow. Worth its weight in gold, wear this eye catching necklace on its own or layered for a relaxed bohemian feel. Crafted in solid 18k yellow gold. Pendant measures: 16 x 18mm Chain length: 18 inches Lobster clasp fastening Handmade in London, England.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacture2016
- ConditionAs New. This necklace has been handcrafted in London and is in perfect condition. In original box.
D 18 in.
D 45.72 cm
- Length18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Weight10 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Reference numberLU27021908323
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like