- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Tiffany & Co. Antique Enamel 18 Karat Yellow Gold Daisy Pendant Brooch
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Philadelphia, PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Designer
Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most prominent purveyors of luxury goods in the United States, and has long been an important arbiter of style in the design of diamond engagement rings. A young Franklin Delano Roosevelt proposed to his future wife, Eleanor, with a Tiffany ring in 1904. Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Astors and members of the Russian imperial family all wore Tiffany & Co. jewels. And Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis preferred Tiffany china for state dinners at the White House.
Although synonymous with luxury today, the firm started out rather modestly. Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young founded it in Connecticut as a “stationery and fancy goods emporium” in 1837, at a time when European imports still dominated the nascent American luxury market. In 1853, Charles Tiffany — who in 1845 had launched the company’s famed catalog, the Blue Book, and with it, the firm’s signature robin’s-egg blue, which he chose for the cover — shifted the focus to fine jewelry. In 1868, Tiffany & Co. gained international recognition when it became the first U.S. firm to win an award for excellence in silverware at the Exposition Universelle in Paris. From then on, it belonged to the pantheon of American luxury brands.
At the start of the Gilded Age, in 1870, Tiffany & Co. opened its flagship store, described as a "palace of jewels" by the New York Times, at 15 Union Square West in Manhattan. Throughout this period, its designs for silver tableware, ceremonial silver, flatware and jewelry were highly sought-after indicators of status and taste. They also won the firm numerous accolades, including the grand prize for silverware at the Paris Exposition of 1878. Among the firm’s glittering creations from this time are masterworks of Art Nouveau jewelry, such as this delicate aquamarine necklace and this lavish plique-à-jour peridot and gold necklace, both circa 1900.
When Charles Lewis Tiffany died, in 1902, his son Louis Comfort Tiffany became the firm’s design director. Under his leadership, the Tiffany silver studio was a de facto design school for apprentice silversmiths, who worked alongside head artisan Edward C. Moore. The firm produced distinctive objects inspired by Japanese art and design, North American plants and flowers, and Native American patterns and crafts, adding aesthetic diversity to Tiffany & Co.’s distinguished repertoire.
Tiffany is also closely associated with diamonds, even lending its name to one particularly rare and exceptional yellow stone. The firm bought the Tiffany diamond in its raw state from the Kimberley mines of South Africa in 1878. Cut to create a 128.54-carat gem with an unprecedented 82 facets, it is one of the most spectacular examples of a yellow diamond in the world. In a broader sense, Tiffany & Co. helped put diamonds on the map in 1886 by introducing the American marketplace to the solitaire diamond design, which is still among the most popular engagement-ring styles. The trademark Tiffany® Setting raises the stone above the band on six prongs, allowing its facets to catch the light. A lovely recent example is this circa-2000 platinum engagement ring. Displaying a different design and aesthetic (but equally chic) is this exquisite diamond and ruby ring from the 1930s.
- Tiffany & Co. Diamond Enamel 18 Karat Gold Geranium Antique Flower Pendant PinBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Philadelphia, PADesigned as a highly rendered geranium flower with fanning petals painted with matte enamel. Opaque lavender, white, yellow and red - exhibiting minimal loss. Reverse is decorated wi...Category
Vintage 1910s Victorian BroochesMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Gold, Yellow Gold, Enamel
- Tiffany & Co. 6.10 CTW Diamond Platinum 18 Karat Gold Quatrefoil Pendant BroochBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Philadelphia, PAQuatrefoil pendant brooch centers an old mine cut diamond weighing 1.85 carats - I color with VS clarity Surrounded by four pear cut diamonds weighing in total approximately 2.50 ca...Category
Antique Early 1900s Edwardian BroochesMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Gold, Yellow Gold, 18k Gold, Platinum$42,750Free Shipping
- Victorian Diamond Guilloche Enamel 18 Karat Yellow Gold Violin Antique BroochLocated in Philadelphia, PABrooch is designed as a highly rendered violin featuring enamel throughout. Glossy transparent reddish-brown over fine linear engraving - minimal loss. With pierced f-holes and an op...Category
Antique 1890s Victorian BroochesMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Steel, Gold, 14k Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold, En...
- Tiffany & Co. Victorian Painted Crystal Platinum 18 Karat Gold Equestrian BroochBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Philadelphia, PABrooch designed as a riding whip with a winding gold lash and a platinum hilt Centering an oval rock crystal cabochon measuring approximately 21.5 x 16.5 mm; bezel set in a high pol...Category
Antique Early 1900s Victorian BroochesMaterials
Crystal, Gold, Platinum
- Tiffany & Co. Retro Diamond 18 Karat Two-Tone Gold Platinum Flower Clip BroochesBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Philadelphia, PAAlligator style clip brooches open on a hinge Featuring a dimensionally formed flower with rose gold petals And areas of platinum set with single and transitional cut diamonds Wei...Category
Vintage 1940s Retro BroochesMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Gold, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, 18k Gold, Platinum$10,500Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Victorian Moonstone 18 Karat Gold StickpinBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Philadelphia, PACentering an oval cabochon moonstone measuring approximately 14.0 x 9.2 mm Beautiful billowy silver adularescence, and excellent polish and luster In a hammered gold surround Full...Category
Antique 1880s Victorian BroochesMaterials
Moonstone, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$2,500Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Enamel and Diamond Frog Pendant / Brooch, 18 Karat GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Napoli, ItalyAn iconic Tiffany & Co. Enamel and Diamond Frog Pendant/Brooch, made in Italy circa 1970' Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co, 750 Gross weight: 15,8 gr Excellent condition, comes with original...Category
Late 20th Century Italian Contemporary Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Enamel$6,341Free Shipping
- Antique Tiffany & Co. Gold Pearl Enamel Brooch PendantBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYAntique Tiffany & Co 14k gold flower brooch, with 3.6mm pearl and enamel top. Brooch measures 32mm x 34mm. Marked Tiffany & Co. Weight - 9.6 grams.Category
Antique 19th Century BroochesMaterials
Pearl, Gold, Enamel$6,000Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Green Ombre Enamel 18 Karat Gold Brooch PendantBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Wallkill, NYStunning Green enameled Tiffany Heart Brooch / Pendant -18K Gold, Ombre affect darker green slowly turns into light Green. Measures 1.17 in. top to bottom x 1.23 in. wide. Hallmarked...Category
Vintage 1980s American BroochesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$1,950Free Shipping
- Victorian Antique Tiffany & Co Sapphire Brooch/ Pendant in 18K GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in San Francisco, CAWell, this piece pretty much speaks for itself! Crescent moon motif, set with gorgeous medium blue sapphires and antique diamonds, circa 1860. Signed Tiffany & Co. 11 Cushion Cut F...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century American Victorian BroochesMaterials
Sapphire, 18k Gold$24,999Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Enamel and Diamond Frog Brooch, 18 Karat GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GAItem Details: Metal type: 18 Karat Yellow Gold Weight: 7.81 grams Measures: 1 Inch length x width Diamond Details: Accent Diamonds on the Eyes of the Frog Cut: Round Color: G Clari...Category
Vintage 1980s Unknown Modern BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Enamel$4,400Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Emerald Green Enamel Frog BroochBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYBright, beautiful emerald green enamel Tiffany & Co. 18K gold, diamond frog brooch. Naturalistically modelled with fine details. Signed Tiffany & Co. with inventory numbers, 18K. Exc...Category
20th Century American Modern BroochesMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold, Enamel$3,300Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
The Sparkling Legacy of Tiffany & Co. Explained, One Jewel at a Time
A gorgeous new book celebrates — and memorializes — the iconic jeweler’s rich heritage.
15 Scintillating Jewelry Watches to Elevate Your Holiday Style
Watchmakers have tucked their movements into all manner of precious baubles, from lapel pins to cocktail rings. The result is dazzling, wearable art that will get you to the party on time.