Items Similar to Victorian Style Miniature Portrait Painting 18K Two Tone Gold Pendant Brooch View More
Victorian Style Miniature Portrait Painting 18K Two Tone Gold Pendant Brooch
Lovely oval shaped pendant or brooch has a hand painted miniature painting of a beautiful young woman with 3 diamonds accenting her veil. Painting is protected with a white gold, bezel set crystal, with a frame of 18 karat yellow gold Florentine and rope accents. 3 diamonds measure approximately 1.2 mm and weigh approximately .03 carats total diamond weight. Pendant or brooch measures 42.48 mm x 36.29 mm x 4.99 mm and features both a fold down bale, suitable for a small to medium weight chain, and a straight pin mechanism. Hallmarked "Kt18" and "023".
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1960s
- Stone Cut
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 1.43 in. x D 0.2 in.W 36.29 mm x D 4.99 mm
- Length1.68 in. (42.48 mm)
- Weight13.3 g
- Seller LocationTustin, CA
- Seller Reference Number138-SW
- Reference NumberLU115814768281
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Tustin, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1960s Diamond Pearl Yellow Gold Brooch or Pendant
Mid-20th Century Artisan Brooches
Oval shaped, hand-made vintage 14k yellow gold brooch from the 1960s, with pendant slide hook, features 11 prong set, round brilliant diamonds of graduated size, 1 measuring 4mm in d...
Antique Large 14K White Gold Cameo Woman Wearing Diamond Necklace Brooch Pendant
$960 Sale Price
Antique Large 14K White Gold Cameo Woman Wearin...
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Brooches
Antique, large, 14 karat white gold, elaborately hand carved shell cameo brooch or pendant depicts a woman in profile, with a pompadour and gown festooned with flowers and wearing a ...
Unique "Star of My Heart" Diamond Ruby Yellow G...
Vintage 1980s Artisan Brooches
Very unique pendant or brooch pin with a modern artisan style features a 10 pointed star or decagram, embellished with 6 round diamonds bezel set in 14 karat yellow gold and intersec...
Erte Alphabet Collection Onyx Letter "J" Brooch...
Vintage 1980s Art Deco Brooches
Gorgeous pendant or brooch from Erte, the creator of the Art Deco style, features a black onyx rectangle, bezel set in 14 karat yellow gold with rounded diamond pave corners, with th...