Items Similar to Movado Yellow Gold Desk Table Travel Clock View More
Movado Yellow Gold Desk Table Travel Clock
Lovely travel clock created by Movado in the 1950's. Slick, elegant and compact, the clock is a great addition to your accessories collection. The clock is made of 14 karat yellow gold. The clock measures 1-3/4 x 1-1/4 inches once closed and 2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inches once open. The clock is Swiss made and has mechanical movement. Weight 59.6 grams. The clock stamped MOVADO FACTORIES, SWITZERLAND, a hallmark for 14 karat gold, a case number 046 and a serial number B 105046. The clock is in working condition and will be serviced once sold.
- Of the PeriodRetro
- Place of OriginSwitzerland
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- DimensionsW 1.75 in. x D 0.38 in.W 44.45 mm x D 9.66 mm
- Length1.25 in. (31.75 mm)
- Weight59.6 g
- Seller LocationBeverly Hills, CA
- Seller Reference NumberJAOO 1-19
- Reference NumberLU695888402
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Beverly Hills, CA
More From This Seller
Cartier Lucite and Yellow Gold Desk Clock with ...
Vintage 1950s Pocket Watches
Classy and stylish accessory created by Cartier in the 1950s. This clock is made of lucite and has a yellow gold bezel. The movement is made by LeCoultre, it is manually-wound. Th...
Longines Yellow Gold Enamel Roulette Pocket Wat...
Vintage 1940s Pocket Watches
Have Las Vegas in your pocket! - stunning pocket watch made as a roulette. The outer circle with numbers is turning! You can gamble anywhere anytime! The watch is made of 14K (te...
FLATO Platinum and Diamond Travel Watch
Vintage 1930s Pocket Watches
This unusual watch clock was created by Paul Flato in New York in the 1930s. Paul Flato was famous for his whimsical imaginative designs. In the 1930's, he counted both socialite...
Art Deco Diamond Onyx White Gold Watch Pendant ...
Vintage 1920s More Necklaces
Classy Art Deco watch pendant created in the 1920's. Made of 18 karat (stamped) white gold and black onyx and accented with single cut diamonds (total weight approximately 2.40 carat...