Items Similar to Russian Antique Silver and Enamel Jug on Stand View More
Russian Antique Silver and Enamel Jug on Stand
A fine Russian enamelled silver jug on stand by Khlebnikov of Moscow with gilded interior and reverse side of jug lid
- Of the PeriodRussian Empire
- Place of OriginRussia
- Date of Manufacture1878
- Condition DetailsOverall in fine condition with a small bruise on the edge of the oval foot of the jug
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 7.49 in. x W 6.7 in.H 190 mm x W 170 mm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU3905913862
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in London, GB
More From This Seller
Rare 19th Century Bacchanalian Viennese Enamel ...
Antique 1880s Belle Époque Enamel Frames and Objects
A beautifully enamelled silver 'wine barrel' supported by the raised hands of two figures of Bacchus seated back to back either side of a central mount set on a stepped cruciform bas...
Antique Silver Cream Jug
Antique Early 19th Century Georgian More Silver, Flatware and Silverplate
A plain Georgian rectangular silver cream jug with gadroon border and spherical feet
Antique Silver Model of a Bejewelled Collared Cat
Antique 1890s Figurines and Sculptures
Description: Rare bejeweled silver cat 1899 Provenance: Imported objects with this mark seem to have been retailed by Tessiers. Probably by Neresheimer of Hanau.
Pair Antique Silver and Carved Glass Claret Jugs
Gibson & Langman
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Dinnerware and Flatware Sets
A pair of Victorian silver-mounted carved glass claret jugs. Each on slightly-domed circular silver foot chased with scrolls, flowers and diaper-work, the hinged covers with fruiting...