Items Similar to Art Deco Modern Sterling Silver and Enamel Skyscraper Vanity Jar View More
Art Deco Modern Sterling Silver and Enamel Skyscraper Vanity Jar
George V clear glass jar with sterling silver and enamel cover. Made by Henry Clifford Davis in Birmingham in 1933. Box is rectangular. Cover has green guilloche enamel top with skyscraper radiating shaded lines. The cover sides are silver. Smart and modern. Hallmarked.
- CreatorHenry Clifford Davis
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnited Kingdom
- Date of Manufacture1933
- DimensionsH 3.5 in. x W 2.38 in. x Dm 1.5 in.H 88.9 mm x W 60.46 mm x Dm 38.1 mm
- Diameter1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberBL255
- Reference NumberLU1245742011
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Large American Art Deco Modern Sterling Silver ...
Mid-20th Century Art Deco Boxes and Cases
Art Deco sterling silver case. Rectangular and curved with hinged cover. On cover all-over engine-turned wave ornament and central rectangular frame (vacant). Back plain. Wraparound ...
Antique English Crystal Powder Jar with Silver ...
Vintage 1930s Edwardian Vanity Items
George V crystal powder jar with gilt sterling silver and enamel cover. Made by Adie Brothers in Birmingham in 1930. Bellied with alternating wide and clear facets and stylized flora...
Antique Chinese Export Silver Dragon Lady Vanit...
Antique Late 19th Century Art Nouveau Vanity Items
Chinese export silver vanity set, ca. 1900. This set comprises 4 pieces: Hand mirror, hairbrush, hair comb, and clothing brush. Each: a scary, scaly, and slithery dragon in relief on...
Antique Tiffany Sterling Silver Vanity Mirror
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Pitchers and Decanters
Sterling silver vanity mirror. Made by Tiffany in New York, ca. 1900. Rectangular silver frame with straight molded sides, curvilinear bottom with 2 scrolled feet, and repousse crown...