1.50 Carats Red Spinel and Diamond Edwardian Ring Spinel is a gemstone of rare beauty and according to GIA, red Spinel is the most desirable color, highly sought after by connoisseurs and collectors. It is also rich in metaphysical attributes such as bringing energy and vitality to all endeavors, attracting money, wealth and prosperity. This ring features a fine bright and vibrant cushion cut red Spinel weighing approximately 1.50 carats, set in a lavish gold and platinum ring along with twenty-two old mine cut diamonds totaling approximately 2.50 carats (approximately SI clarity, H-K color), mounted in 18 karat gold and platinum. Dimensions: Approximately 1" long vertical to the fingernail and 3/4" wide across the hand, ring size approximately 7. Edwardian Red Spinel and Diamond dinner ring.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufactureCirca 1910
- ConditionExcellent. There are two small beads on the inside bottom of the shank. They can be removed if desired. This ring can be easily sized up or down..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberA7168
- Reference numberLU173456982
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like