This is an elegant Victorian ring from the 1900s set in the center with a gem quality natural Burma spinel of 3.13 carats and diamonds of circa 1.2 carats. The spinel has a very fine luster and colour and has additionally no visible inclusions. This makes the Burma spinel an outstanding stone. Ring size 9.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacture1900s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1.03 in. x W 0.83 in. x Dm 0.75 in.
H 2.6 cm x W 2.1 cm x Dm 1.9 cm
- Diameter0.75 in. (1.9 cm)
- Weight6 g
- Seller locationIdar-Oberstein, DE
- Seller reference numberRSP189074
- Reference numberLU654206880
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 17 hrs
Located in Idar-Oberstein, DE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like