Ring in 18 carat yellow gold, owl hallmark. A large domed antique ring with an emerald cut emerald featuring modern brilliant cut diamonds at each corner. Total weight of the emerald: approximately 0.85 carat Total weight of diamonds: 0.20 carat approximately. Height: 16.8 mm, thickness: 7.8 mm, ring width at the base: 5.9 mm. Total weight of the jewel: about 10.2 g. US Size : 6, Free resize, please contact us. Authentic vintage ring – Work 1960s. Our opinion : This domed ring is typical of the jewellery design trends of the 1960s. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1960
- Stone Cut
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. We guarantee all our jewelry. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number16-166
- Reference numberLU40421926683
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like