Items Similar to 1940s 2.20 Carat Diamond and Platinum Trilogy Ring View More
1940s 2.20 Carat Diamond and Platinum Trilogy Ring
A stunning vintage 2.20 carat diamond and platinum three stone cocktail ring; part of our diverse vintage jewelry and estate jewelry collections This stunning, fine and impressive trilogy ring has been crafted in platinum. The pierced decorated, basket style setting displays a feature 1.10 ct transitional modern brilliant round cut diamonds, eight claw/prong set to the centre of the three stone arrangement. The feature diamond is flanked on either side by an eight claw/prong set 0.55 ct transitional modern brilliant round cut diamond to complete the design. The pierced decorated, elevated ring shoulders integrate with the main setting and blend seamlessly with the plain ring shank. This vintage 1940's cocktail ring has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as platinum. The ring is supplied with three independent diamond grading certificates. Diamond Quality Diamond One Color H Clarity VVS2 Cut Transitional modern brilliant round Content 1.10 carats Dimensions 6.58mm x 4.05mm Diamond Color G Clarity VS2 Cut Transitional modern brilliant round Content 0.55 carat Dimensions 5.17mm x 2.98mm Diamond Color F Clarity SI1 Cut Transitional modern brilliant round Content 0.55 carat Dimensions 5.18mm x 2.98mm Total Diamond Content 2.20 carats Dimensions Length of setting 1.70cm/0.66" Height of setting 5.24mm/0.20" Ring Size UK Size M USA Size 6 This ring may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: Circa 1940 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of diamond jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A7815
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1940
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis stunning platinum trilogy ring is fine quality set with very high color graded old cut diamonds. The ring is a very good gauge of platinum and is in excellent condition.
- DimensionsH 0.20 in. x D 0.66 in.H 5.08 mm x D 16.77 mm
- Length0.66 in. (16.77 mm)
- Weight2.20 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA7815
- Reference NumberLU12822902163
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1940s 1.91 Carat Diamond and Platinum Three Sto...
1940s 1.20 Carat Sapphire and Diamond White Gol...
1940s 2.21 Carat Ruby and 2.06 Carat Diamond Pl...
You May Also Like
Edwardian GIA Cert 2.20 Carat Diamond Platinum...