Items Similar to 1950s Yellow Gold Signet Ring View More
1950s Yellow Gold Signet Ring
A fine and impressive vintage plain 9 karat yellow gold men's signet ring; part of our diverse vintage jewellery and estate jewelry collections This fine and impressive plain signet ring has been crafted in 9k yellow gold. The oval face of signet ring is plain and unembellished, allowing for a personal engraving to be applied if so desired. The flared ring shoulders blend seamlessly with the plain hallmarked ring shank. The ring is hallmarked to the interior of the shank with the makers mark for A and W Jewellery 'A&W', the 9k gold fineness mark (9.375), the Birmingham Assay Office hallmark (anchor) and the date letter for 1954 (E). Dimensions Length of setting 1.31cm/0.51" Width of setting 1.23cm/0.48" Height of setting 3mm/0.11" Ring Size UK Size S USA Size 9 1/8 Weight 7.94 grams This ring may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: 1958 Origin: Birmingham, England Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of vintage jewellery/estate jewelry. SKU: A6538
- Place of OriginEngland
- Date of Manufacture1954
- Condition DetailsThis ring is fine quality and a very good gauge of gold. The ring is in excellent condition with full English hallmarks to the interior of the shank.
- DimensionsH 0.11 in. x W 0.48 in. x D 0.51 in.H 2.8 mm x W 12.2 mm x D 12.96 mm
- Length0.51 in. (12.96 mm)
- Weight7.94 g
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA6538
- Reference NumberLU12822146513
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950s Black Onyx and 14k Yellow Gold Signet Ring
1920s Antique Victorian Yellow Gold Signet Ring
Deakin & Francis
Antique Victorian 1890s Agate and Yellow Gold S...
You May Also Like
1950s Vintage Lapis Lazuli Chiseled 18 Karat Ye...