An absolutely gorgeous Estate diamond eternity band! Made of platinum, this outstanding piece is comprised of 22 Emerald Cut diamonds, which carry around the entire surface of the ring and have a shared prong setting. The sparkling stones have F-G range color, VS range clarity, and weigh approximately 6.00ct tw. The band has an indent in between each bar prong setting to look like a split, creating an attractive ridged texture on the sides. The ring was appraised by an independent and accredited GIA certified Gemologist in February 2015 and has a stated retail replacement value of $17,000.00. It's an impressive ring that would make an exquisite wedding band or special anniversary piece! The ring has a finger of size 6.5.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnknown
- Date of manufactureContemporary
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the ring is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the platinum setting and all of the diamonds are intact..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Weight6 ct
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference numberAB1007
- Reference numberLU328451252
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like