Danish Silver Coffee Service C.1930 by Evald Nielson, comprising Coffee pot, covered two handled sugar bowl and cream jug. Each piece, hammered silver, circular spreading footed base with plain scroll handle, plain baluster body, bud foliate motif finials. Height: Coffee 9 inches. Height: Sugar 4 inches. Height : Jug 3 ¾ inches. Total weight: 42 ½ oz; together with matching danish style silver plate two handled tray, stamped Carole Stupell on base. Measures: 22.25 x 14.5 inches.
More from this Dealer
- Archibald Knox Liberty Tea Set and Tray C.1906
- American Arts and Crafts Sterling Coffee Service
- 1900 WMF Silver Plate Alsatian German Shepherd Dog
- Pair Shreve, Crump & Low San Francisco Sterling Silver Fruit Bowls c1900
- Christofle Deco design Candelabra Candlesticks, France C.1980.
- English Silver Queen Anne style Candelabra London 1956, Harrods
- 1905 Archibald Knox Liberty & Co. Tudric Tray
- English Arts & Crafts Silver Condiment Set Birmingham 1923
- Rare set 4 Silver Master Salts Hunt & Roskell Storr & Mortimer, London 1854
- A.E. Jones hammered Sterling Silver Goblet, Birmingham 1909
- Archibald Knox Liberty Tudric pewter Tea set and Tray Circa 1905
- 1930s Rare Large Prohibition Sterling Flask in Leather "Document Pouch"
- Fiddle Thread Shell Silver Flatware Suite
- Gorham American Fine Large Sterling Silver Bowl circa 1935
- John Smyth Rare Irish Silver Crumb Scoop Dublin 1855