This is an extremely rare version of the Cartier Crash from early 1990s, signed Cartier, Paris. What makes it so rare are the diamonds. Typically the Crash models from this period did not have diamonds but this particular version does. This is a real museum piece. This comes on a Cartier strap on a white gold and diamond Cartier Crash deployant buckle.
- Place of originSwitzerland
- Date of manufactureCirca 1990s
- ConditionExcellent. This has a manual wind movement..
W 0.99 in. x D 1.5 in. x L 1.5 in.
W 2.5 cm x D 3.8 cm x L 3.8 cm
- Length1.5 in. (3.8 cm)
- Seller locationMiami Beach, FL
- Seller reference number9150
- Reference numberLU21393342
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 23 hrs
Located in Miami Beach, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like