18k yellow gold Omega Seamaster XVI wristwatch. This special edition watch was made to commemorate the 1956 Olympic games in Melbourne, Australia. The case is marked with a Olympic Cross of Merit and is approximately 32 mm in diameter. New leather watch strap. Circa 1956. This watch includes a one year warranty from the time of purchase for accurate timekeeping.
- Place of originSwitzerland
- Date of manufacturecirca 1956
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Restored. Recently Serviced.
W 1.26 in.
W 3.2 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference number18277
- Reference numberLU19337252
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 20 hrs
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like