Client Enablement and Onboarding Manager
At 1stDibs, it’s our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. Our Design Manager business unit creates the leading project management and accounting software for interior designers and is used by thousands of design firms, including some of the biggest names in the industry. The Design Manager team is a distributed team, primarily based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, with offices in Manhattan and Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are seeking a Client Enablement and Onboarding Manager to help our clients get the most out of their Design Manager subscription. You will be responsible for understanding each client’s unique business needs and educating them on Design Manager’s suite of solutions. You’ll design onboarding packages that will ensure client success. You’ll deliver software demos, lead onboarding sessions, create support materials, and perform outreach to customers to guide them to maximize their Design Manager investment. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to evolve our business and inspire customer love.
The successful candidate for this role will have a familiarity with and interest in the interior design community, as well as superb customer service, outreach, and product demonstration skills.
What you’ll do
- Conduct demonstrations and webinars of software for both existing and prospective clients.
- Evangelize and educate clients via 1-1 contact, group webinars, etc about Design Manager features to ensure they are getting value from their subscription.
- Partner with the Product team, attend meetings, and review release notes to translate information into how-to documentation and optimize customer roll-out.
- Support the sales and customer success teams, acting as a product specialist to guide customers during the onboarding process so that customers gain value from the platform as soon as possible.
- Develop, lead, and monitor the proper implementation plan for new Design Manager users to best fit the client’s business model.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Support Center content to reduce inbound customer service traffic through self-service, chat, or other means
- Own and evolve our support materials, ensuring the accuracy of the knowledge base, videos, and other educational content.
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance customer experience during onboarding.
- Success in this role will be measured by feature adoption, retention/churn improvement, and extending customer lifetimes.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role, including 2+ years experience in sales/on-boarding of B2B software or services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills, problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences, working both 1-1 and with groups
- A ‘driver’ with a ‘get it done’ attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Detail-oriented leader who can carve out this space and take us to the next level.
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Back-End Engineer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Client Enablement and Onboarding Manager
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Director, Product Management - International
- Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Executive Assistant
- Fixed Term Junior Data Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- IT Support Specialist
- Logistics Payable Coordinator - Part-time
- Private Client Specialist - Furniture/Art
- Private Client Specialist - Jewelry/Fashion
- Product Designer
- Product Designer – Buyer Experience
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Product Analyst
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Senior Social Media Manager
- SEO Associate
- SEO Senior Manager
- Sr. Manager, Fine Art Sales
- Strategic Client Associate
- Trade Business Development Associate
- Web Analytics Administrator
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits