Client Services Specialist - Design Manager
Our ever expanding business is now proud to welcome Design Manager, Inc as part of the 1stdibs family. Design Manager, Inc. specializes in software for interior designers. We have the experience to deliver the time-saving features that designers need. Design Manager’s cloud-based project management and accounting tools are easy to use for designers, bookkeepers and accountants. Design Manager is based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
In the Client Experience Team, our promise is to deliver quality help to our clients, partners and teammates. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients. One of the main functions of Design Manager’s Client Experience Team is assisting new clients with their transition to our cloud platform. Members of this team will be responsible for ensuring 100% customer satisfaction with the on-boarding process. The Client Service Specialist is the onboarding project lead, and primarily responsible for transitioning new or existing clients onto the Design Manager cloud platform.
The Client Service Specialist will onboard clients by working closely with the client’s implementation team to lead and support the onboarding process. The Client Service Specialist oversees client onboarding by providing project guidance to ensure onboarding is progressing according to plan, serving as a first level subject matter expert, providing technical knowledge of the Design Manager platform, and coordinating team tasks and efforts to ensure execution according to plan.
The Client Service Specialist is also responsible for building rapport and relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor to the client, in addition to providing client support throughout the client life cycle. Support may include but is not limited to installation and troubleshooting of Design Manager products and associated peripheral devices. The CX Team is also required to work well with other departments and 3rd party vendors to successfully implement solutions to meet clients’ needs.
The Client Service Specialist must have a client focused philosophy, with sharp critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide clients with a resolution that meets and/or exceeds their expectations. The Client Service Specialist must also be tech savvy with everyday technology such as smart phones/tablets, apps, web and cloud-based platforms, windows and/or Mac software.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and independent thinker, who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you.
- Client Onboarding
- Take ownership of onboarding clients by working closely with their implementation team to implement Design Manager cloud platform.
- Develop and build rapport with client teams to ensure successful delivery of project onboarding.
- Provide on-boarding leadership and project guidance throughout client implementation.
- Coordinate tasks and efforts with other members of the team.
- Overcome transitional challenges with creative solutions.
- Develop and build rapport with clients to build strong client relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Provide 1 st level support and incident handling Design Manager Cloud.
- Provide efficient problem resolution using automated tools and knowledge base systems.
- Maintain internal support logs as well as customer instructional documentation.
- Recommend potential products or service enhancements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Four-year college degree
- Self-motivated with ability to independently organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines with little supervision
- An aptitude for learning new software, new operating systems and mobile devices
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a results and service-oriented approach
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing or client service role
- 1+ years of experience building relationships with clients
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist - Design Manager
- Client Solutions Specialist - Design Manager
- Coordinator, Art+Design Research Team
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- Director, Product Management
- General Manager - SaaS
- In-House Counsel
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer - Trade
- Manager, Furniture & Art Private Client
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- Merchandising Analyst
- People Business Partner
- Product Manager - Growth
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Demand
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes