Client Services Specialist
Our ever-expanding international business is now operating from Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire and we are seeking motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset and adaptable attitude to join our UK office. We pride ourselves on our open-minded approach and inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service and the business as a whole.
As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal and written) to support this growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Client Services Specialists are tasked with assisting customers and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email and phone. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition.
Our Client Services Support team is an extension of our US operation and works in tandem with our account management and logistics teams here in the UK. You will be fully supported by our management team and given a platform to thrive and develop within this role.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer and technical support via email and phone
- Research and identify new cases created by customers
- Track and maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to a variety of team meetings, ranging from company-wide to strategy and brainstorming sessions within the group
- Support team of account managers with all aspects of dealer relationship. Help drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all issues and inquiries
- Work closely with product team to identify, report and document system bugs.
- Support the vetting team to organise and coordinate documents, images and information flow between dealers and 1stdibs
- Train dealers on internal tools for future self-sufficiency
- Maintain understanding of modifications to dealer tools or policies and tactfully relay the changes to preserve dealer satisfaction
- Assist with message monitoring process for dealer-customer communication through 1stdibs
What you'll bring
- The ability to work one of the following schedules:
- Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 to 18:30 (Saturday would be worked remotely)
- Monday through Friday, 11:00 to 19:30
- 2+ years in customer service or sales support
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills and an appreciation of a service role
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist (Evening Hours)
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Director, EU Account Management
- Front-End Engineer
- Java Software Engineer
- Logistics Claims Coordinator
- Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Senior Data Analyst
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Product Designer
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes