Client Services Specialist
1stDibs is seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written and verbal communication skills to support our growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Wyboston-based Client Services Specialist is tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner. The team is an integral part of our marketplace, continually making improvements and taking on new projects. We are looking for self-starters who will contribute to our growth and improve the overall purchasing experience of our community.
As 1stDibs’ newest Client Services Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, and resourceful individual to join our team!
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent customer and technical support in a fast paced environment via phone, email, and chat
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking and customer support skills
- Multitask and utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer and order information and respond to inquiries
- Support Sales and Account Managers with all aspects of their customer and dealer relationships
- Communicate procedures, policies and effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.
What you'll bring
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify and anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bilingual in French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus
- Private Health plan and wellness programs
- Access to our onsite gym!
- Free parking at our office in Wyboston
- Professional and career development programs
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. Since 2000, we have captured the magic of the Paris flea market, connecting those seeking the most beautiful things on earth with highly coveted sellers and makers in vintage, antique and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. We feature listings from a worldwide network of trusted sellers, each of whom has been thoroughly vetted by our in-house experts. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price or bid on items at auction and enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction — including item inquiries, price negotiations and customization requests.
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Product Manager, Mobile Web
- Project Manager, Sellers/Sales Strategy
- Sales Executive
- Seller Partner Manager
- Senior Back End Engineer
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Sr. Manager, Display & Paid Social
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits