Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
At 1stDibs, it’s our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. As a marketplace for furniture, art, jewelry, and fashion, we are continuously invested in creating beautiful experiences for our users, and are currently seeking an accomplished Manager, Customer Enablement and Content Delivery to join our Denver, CO Revenue Operations team.
As 1stDibs' Manager, Customer Enablement and Content Delivery, you will play a critical role in helping to build a best in class luxury experience. In this position, you will be responsible for developing insightful and compelling support center content to help users find one of a kind pieces, communicate with dealers and makers, and navigate the 1stDibs platform with ease. You will work cross functionally with Product, Customer Experience, Sales, and Marketing teams to own the creation and commercialization of support content for the Trade and Consumer buyer segments. You will also find creative and engaging ways to adapt content to train our growing Sales and Support teams.
Top priority projects will include collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of content on 1stDibs Support Center, promoting searchability through on-site content placement, developing content for self-service capabilities, providing strategic insight into future high-impact areas to improve the customer experience, and creating a process to ensure internal teams are trained on site changes to best serve our customers.
Candidates should have strong writing skills, an obsession for detail, and the ability to work cross functionally.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the efforts to ensure and uphold accuracy of 1stDibs Support Center content
- Gather information from subject matter experts on our ever-evolving internal processes and platform features
- Organize, maintain, and update a growing library of support center content
- Possess a customer-first mentality and obsessively think about problems through the lens of our consumers
- Write clear and concise support center content that distills technical knowledge into easy to consume articles for consumers and employees
- Edit content to ensure it is grammatically correct, technically accurate and tonally appropriate for 1stDibs brand
- Partner with the Product team, attend meetings, and review release notes to translate information into how-to documentation
- Identify opportunities to leverage Support Center content to reduce inbound customer service traffic through self-service, chat, or other means
- Develop world class self help resources that allow our customers to get effective help
- Partner with Sales and Customer Experience management to develop and deliver training as part of new hire onboarding and continuing education
- Gather feedback from employees on training, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement recommended changes
- Find creative ways to surface content to Sales and Customer Service Associates so they have they information they need, when they need it
- Provide reporting and analytics on the consumption and impact of support center content
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Creative Writing, English or other writing-intensive liberal arts discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience, with 2+ in content management or customer service
- Expert in writing, editing, and proofreading content for digital consumption
- A detail oriented and highly organized approach to managing and tracking work
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- A ‘driver’ with a ‘get it done’ attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Experience managing support communities and developing training materials for a growing business
- Ability to learn quickly by asking questions and
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels and roles
- Comfort with Learning Management Systems and Salesforce a plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the Denver office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Email Marketing Analyst
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Fixed Term Recruiter
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- International/Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Merchandising Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Product Designer
- Product Designer (Buyer)
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Social Coordinator
- Supply Operations Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits