Customer Support Associate
In the Client Experience Team, our promise is to deliver quality help to our clients, partners and teammates by solving problems users are having with our software and services
The Customer Support Associate helps users who are having issues with Design Manager’s project management and basic accounting functionality. The role will require providing incident resolution by diagnosing client issues and providing solutions using existing documentation and developed proficiency of Design Manager applications. The Client Support Associate will also create and update existing documentation to provide clients with pre-built solutions to common problems.
The Customer Support Associate must have a client-focused philosophy, with sharp critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide clients with a resolution that meets or exceeds their expectations.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and independent thinker, who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Accounting and/or interior design experience are both plusses but not requirements for this position.
- Four-year college degree
- Self-motivated with ability to independently organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting, solving software issues, and reporting using a problem ticket reporting system
- An aptitude for learning new software, new operating systems and mobile devices
- A desire for learning and the willingness to be trained in project management, accounting, and bookkeeping procedures as they relate to Design Manager applications.
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a results and service-oriented approach
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist (German Speaking)
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Support Associate
- Director of Strategy & Operations (Sales & Sellers)
- Head of Logistics
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- Internal Audit Manager
- Marketing Coordinator, Trade
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Manager, Sellers/Sales Strategy
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - NFT Marketplace
- Senior Manager, Specialist & Expertise
- Sr. Manager, Display & Paid Social
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits