Director, Revenue Operations
Here at 1stdibs we are creating a world class luxury online lifestyle destination. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to join us to support both the sales and service teams across our B2B and B2C platforms.
At 1stdibs we are focused on ensuring our clients always have a beautiful experience with us and, as we scale, our operations team needs to continue to drive innovation to keep up with our clients - this is where you come in. You will help drive operational excellence in both Sales and Service teams with your experience and knowledge in forecasting, planning and sales and services performance management. You will have a track record of increasing sales velocity and improving the scalability and predictability of the teams. You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
You will be driven by working in a high-growth, dynamic environment and by supporting rapid growth and change within sales and service teams. You will have an analytical and financial head on your shoulders with a deep understanding of managing a full P&L, tracking ROI in sales and support teams and driving incremental growth within both.
We are a group of fast-moving and analytical thinkers who thrive on getting stuff done; this role will be an evolving function within a growing company, so a dynamic approach to change, and thriving in a fast-paced and hands-on environment is meaningful. We care deeply about our employees and clients alike, so it’s crucial for you to be a dedicated leader, coach, and advocate for your team. You will be a broad operator, with success in leading managers who can hire, scale and retain a dedicated and passionate team. In exchange, you’ll be given the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you’ll do
- Lead and build a team of operations focused experts whilst also being a key contributor
- Build and maintain relationships with leadership across the business; ensure complete understanding of all processes necessary for each team to conduct sales and deliver service; develop standardization -- find commonalities and drive consistency across verticals to enable company-wide KPI capture
- Develop and execute change-driven recommendations and insights that will help drive future success across all sales and service teams
- Overseeing sales operations with a focus on defining the process as well as ongoing maintenance, account assignments, quota setting and performance tracking
- Lead cross-functional initiatives collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Analytics and Product
- Providing performance level reporting and analysis support to our Sales and Service team leaders, helping them to understand, hold them accountable and challenge performance for goal setting, que management, pacing, pipeline health and strategic prospecting/sales targeting
- Oversee operational workflow and internal process controls, promote the adherence to process and identify potential risk
- Identifying and standardizing the 1stdibs sales incentive plans
- Develop and roll out training of new features, programs and process for sales and service teams, while partnering with team leaders to monitor adoption
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of experience in revenue operations role in a fast paced growing digital business
- Proven ability to lead without authority and communicate both up and down
- Ability to challenge different points of view within a leadership team and be able to hold people accountable
- An excellent problem solver, collaborator and cross-communicator
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high priority and time sensitive projects and stakeholders
- Impeccable analytical capabilities including full P&L understanding, ability to understand key business drivers and identify trends and opportunities
- Ability to think strategically and tactically for long-term solutions
- Energy, enthusiasm, and ability to propose solutions to problems with a positive and client centric attitude
- Experience working with Salesforce and financial technologies and understands how to build efficient workflow processes based off of reporting data
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and follows through to completion, analyses and uses data to achieve sales goals, drive execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion, effectively demonstrates how solutions will solve problems
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Client Partner
- Client Services Specialist (Evening Hours)
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Director, EU Account Management
- Director, Luxury Client Sales
- Director, Revenue Operations
- Front-End Engineer
- Head of Public Relations
- Java Software Engineer
- Senior Data Analyst
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Marketing Manager, 1stdibs Gallery
- Senior Operations Manager
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes