Executive Assistant to the CRO & VP of Finance
As the Executive Assistant for our Chief Revenue Officer and VP of Finance, you will be responsible for supporting those executives as well their teams. This will include a balance of typical EA responsibilities -- managing schedules, making travel arrangements, screening correspondence, etc. -- in addition to higher-order work like handling highly sensitive information with diplomacy; representing the company at events as the trouble-shooter; and taking on special projects. You will be in a highly visible position across the 1stdibs organization, and likely to interact with our employee base, our sellers, our customers, the media, and members of the Board and executive team.
What you’ll do
- Flawlessly manage the executives’ calendars and travel to ensure maximum employee, customer and business impact
- Proactively manage calendars for the executives, ranging from large, internal cross-functional meetings to external events with key members of the design community.
- Arrange meetings, calls, events, and travel. Set and test everything out in advance to ensure a seamless experience.
- Facilitate the executives’ internal and external communications
- Screen, prioritize, and (when needed) respond to incoming correspondence with impeccable grammar and tone.
- Perform admin tasks such as completing expense forms, proofreading, prepping meeting materials.
- Maintain an intuitive online filing system that enables quick information retrieval.
- Accurately represent the executives’ point of view when discussing matters with internal employees.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality when handling sensitive corporate or personnel matters.
- Collaborate with their teams and fellow execs to make sure everyone is on the same page, and working towards the same goal(s).
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Represent the company with poise and professionalism when interacting with internal/external audiences.
- Be the point-person during internal and external company events, handling ad hoc issues as they arise.
- Handle calls with customers, vendors, etc., with diplomacy and patience.
- Exercise business judgement and discretion in all contexts with all audiences.
- Handle special projects and responsibilities, as needed, like taking notes during meetings, or covering other executives’ desks
What you’ll bring
- 0-3 years of executive administrative experience
- You're smart and dependable: you stay on top of multiple, perpetually-evolving projects with keen detail orientation, and never miss a deadline
- You exhibit a contagious calm under pressure and exude positivity
- A track record of success in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach: you’re always ahead of the problem, and have a penchant for following up
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills; you’re poised when interfacing with execs/Board of Directors
- Advanced MS Office (particularly Excel and Powerpoint) and G Suite (Sheets and Slides) skills
Please include a cover letter addressed to our CRO and VP of Finance with your application. We'd love to hear why you want to work at 1stdibs and what interests you in this position.
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Manager, Enterprise
- Account Manager, Makers
- Client Partner
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- Director, Product Management
- Director, Supply
- Editorial Associate, SEO Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Associate
- Email Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant to the CRO & VP of Finance
- Front-End Engineer
- Gallery Sales Coordinator
- In-House Counsel
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer - Trade
- Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Merchandising Analyst
- Paid Media Associate
- Partner Manager
- People Business Partner
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Manager - SEO
- Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Manager, Technical Accounting
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Paid Media Associate
- Senior Strategic Finance Analyst - FP&A
- Senior UX Researcher
- SEO Manager
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Demand
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- VP, Integrated Marketing
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes