At 1stDibs, it’s our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. As a marketplace for furniture, art, jewelry, and fashion, we are continuously invested in creating beautiful experiences for our platform and are currently seeking an accomplished Graphic Designer to join our New York, NY in-house Creative team.
As 1stDibs' newest Graphic Designer, you will work with several creative and passionate colleagues in marketing, merchandising, events and social to produce design work for both online and print.
Are you someone who is passionate about design and has a keen eye for detail, you may be an ideal candidate for us, and we may be your ideal next opportunity. As a member of our creative team, you’ll work with a gorgeous, ever-changing supply of material throughout multiple channels and fields of design. What could be more beautiful than that?
What you’ll do
- Provide support to our Design Director to produce marketing materials consistent with the 1stDibs brand
- Design visual assets to support cross-buyer marketing campaigns
- Create marketing emails promoting 1stDibs inventory and editorial content
- Develop thoughtful paid advertising for display and social channels
- Produce collateral for 1stDibs events and partnerships
- Assist in production of internal marketing collateral and presentations
- Implement animated visual treatments across various campaign materials
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant design experience
- Must be extremely proficient on Mac platform with high-level skills in Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Dreamweaver)
- Outstanding visual design skills with an innate understanding of layout, color, and typography
- Knowledge of HTML and email best practices
- Ability to work within the 1stDibs brand framework
- Previous experience with luxury brands a plus
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at once and meeting tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Email Marketing Analyst
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Fixed Term Recruiter
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- International/Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Merchandising Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Product Designer
- Product Designer (Buyer)
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Social Coordinator
- Supply Operations Associate
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits