Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
As the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, you will drive, nurture, and activate leads for our Trade program. The Trade program strives to help interior designers and architects source and purchase the world’s most beautiful furniture and art for their clients (and themselves). As a successful candidate, you are someone who thrives at the intersection of data, product, and marketing and brings a blend of creativity, analytical rigor, and organization to the role. With these traits, you will develop and execute short- and long-term strategic and tactical plans for all aspects of customer marketing targeting the trade community.
Success is not just filling the top of the funnel with a large amount of leads; it’s making sure leads are nurtured through the entire funnel and activated into customers that engage regularly. Especially at the top VIP firms.
This role will report to the VP of Customer Marketing, and works in close collaboration with the Marketing Ops, Sales, Analytics and Product teams to develop, execute and measure new campaigns and customer experiences.
What you’ll do
- Take our existing high-growth Trade program to the next level with a further optimized customer communication program (e.g., e-mail, direct mail, telephone, on-site, digital ads) to drive/nurture leads and to build/maintain relationships with customers and prospects
- Optimize planning and measurement strategies, including the definition of key performance metrics and scorecards to improve customer acquisition and brand awareness metrics
- Identify, test and implement new ways to improve activation rates
- Design and execute A/B testing to realize optimization opportunities spanning messaging, positioning and promotions
- Project-manage key marketing campaigns (Loyalty program, custom VIP-level promotions, etc.)
- Using campaign performance reports, draw out key insights and analyses that identify improvement areas for future campaigns
- Stay on top of customer marketing and competitive trends and apply new innovations to our campaigns
What you'll bring
If you join us, you’ll come on board with significant experience driving growth via marketing campaigns built upon data-driven insights. You have a strong track record of leadership, collaboration, strategic problem-solving, and independent thinking.
- 4-8 years of marketing experience (at least 4 years on the client side)
- Expertise with direct response models; ROI analysis, calculation, and reporting
- Innate understanding of acquisition marketing operations, platforms, and technology – ecommerce and/or B2B experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills - supporting an ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Independent project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to lead cross-functional executions simultaneously
- A “Driver” personality with a track record of success in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Dealer Compliance Associate - UK
- Head of Retention Marketing
- Java Software Engineer
- Multilingual Marketplace Support Specialist (German Speaking)
- Policy Compliance Associate - UK
- Product Manager - Conversion
- Product Manager - E-Commerce/Logistics
- Sales & Advertising Coordinator
- Sales Development Representative
- Sales Enablement Manager
- Senior Analyst - Business Analytics
- Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Senior Analyst - Web Analytics Implementation
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior iOS Developer
- Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
- SEO Senior Manager
- Strategic Account Executive
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes