International Logistics Coordinator
As a global marketplace, 1stdibs helps facilitate the shipping of the most beautiful things on Earth to locales near and far. No two orders are alike, as we connect buyers and sellers all around the world who are buying and selling the most amazing pieces. If you are interested in pursuing a career in logistics, and are fascinated by problems and puzzles, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently hiring (2) Logistics Coordinators (one focusing on international orders, and one on domestic orders,) who will work with the wider Logistics team to ensure timely delivery for online orders made through 1stdibs. Detail-oriented, organized, and diligent, as our newest coordinator, you will support the team in day-to-day 1stdibs shipping updates and maintenance.
In this role, you will learn how to effectively operate within a complex logistics network aiming to deliver an outstanding experience for consumers and sellers around the world.
What you’ll do
- Assist with pending and in-transit shipments (white glove, freight, and parcel):
- Obtain accurate tracking updates, then surface them to consumers, sellers, and internal teammates
- Proactively monitor shipment statuses and follow-up on issues requiring intervention
- Generate parcel labels for international and domestic orders
- Understand and contribute to internal process tied to logistics:
- Maintain tracking and data logging to ensure effective work between team members and departments
- Offer customer and seller support as it relates to shipping, and interface with order support teams, tracking information, shipment status inquiries and exception follow-up
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships internally and externally
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Success Specialist - Design Manager
- General Manager - SaaS
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- International Logistics Coordinator
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Logistics Claims Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator (Part-time)
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- Office Coordinator
- People Business Partner
- Product Director - Supply Platform
- Senior Data Analyst
- Senior iOS Engineer
- Senior Manager, Client Experience
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Manager - iOS
- Social Media Art Director
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes