We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Integrated marketing team. In this role you will support and execute marketing campaigns that drive engagement and increase share of wallet from our audience of consumers, private clients, and interior design firms.
This role will report to the Director of Trade Marketing and Sales Support and works in close collaboration with the broader marketing team, sales, support and product to develop and execute campaigns and customer experiences.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with Integrated team members to support execution and reporting of large, seasonal cross-channel campaigns that engage our audience of high-net worth individuals and interior designers
- Collaborate with editorial, social and merchandising to select/recommend/schedule content from our interior designers and sellers to support marketing obligations
- Maintain inventory of interior designers and sellers featured across marketing channels
- Assist designers with creating their firm portfolio on 1stdibs.com
- Support sales team by developing email sequences, sales collateral and talking points
- Run cross-functional meetings, gathering agenda topics and tracking follow ups
- Manage design service requests and liaise with interior design partners
- Stay on top of competitive trends and apply new innovations to our campaigns
- Develop an expertise in the world of interior design and develop relationships with our interior design partners and sellers
What you’ll bring
If you join us, you’ll come on board with a passion for marketing and:
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and to prioritize effectively
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail
- A love for design and eagerness to learn
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes