We are launching a new role for a Marketing Manager within our Trade team. As the Marketing Manager, you will plan and execute marketing programs to support and drive growth initiatives for our Trade Program, a top 1stdibs priority focused on acquiring, engaging and increasing ‘share of wallet’ from interior design and architecture firms.
Do you have a passion for A/B testing? Do you geek out about new digital marketing strategies? Do you have a strong track record of leadership, collaboration, strategic problem-solving, and independent thinking? Then read on.
This role will report to the Director of Trade Marketing and works in close collaboration with the Trade sales, product and analytics teams to develop, execute, measure, and evolve new campaigns and customer experiences that will drive revenue growth.
We have a startup culture that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important. In exchange, you’ll be given the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you’ll do
- Take our existing high-growth Trade program to the next level with a further optimized customer communication program (e.g., e-mail, direct mail, telephone, on-site, digital ads) to drive/nurture leads and to build/maintain relationships with customers and prospects
- Optimize planning and measurement strategies, including the definition of key performance metrics and scorecards to improve customer acquisition, feature engagement and brand awareness metrics
- Identify, test and implement new ways to improve activation rates
- Design and execute A/B testing to realize optimization opportunities spanning messaging, positioning and promotions
- Project-manage sales collateral and marketing campaigns
- Using campaign performance reports, draw out key insights and analyses that identify improvement areas for future campaigns
- Stay on top of customer marketing and competitive trends and apply new innovations to our campaigns
What you’ll bring
If you join us, you’ll come on board with significant experience driving data-driven marketing campaigns.
- 4-8 years of digital marketing experience
- Expertise with direct response models; ROI analysis, calculation, and reporting
- Innate understanding of acquisition and marketing operations, platforms and technology
- Ecommerce and/or B2B experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills - supporting an ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Independent project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to lead cross-functional executions simultaneously
- Brings a blend of creativity, analytical rigor and organization to the role
- A “Driver” personality with a track record of success in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Carrier Manager
- Events and Marketing Associate
- Head of Customer Experience and Operations
- Head of Growth, Jewelry
- International Logistics Specialist - UK
- Java Software Engineer
- Junior QA Engineer
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager, Rewards
- Product Manager, Traffic Growth
- QA Engineer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Sr Manager, New Business Sales and Partnerships
- Strategic Account Executive
- Strategic Planning - Supply lead
- Trade Concierge Specialist
- UX Copywriter - Temporary Role
- Vetting Specialist
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes