Private Client Coordinator
We are seeking an ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy coordinator to join our Private Client team. 1stdibs Private Client ensures a personalized and elegant experience for our collectors by sourcing special requests, addressing questions of provenance, organizing logistics and addressing other needs as they arise.
Our Private Client Services team works side-by-side with several other key groups in the company at our lively and chic Astor Place office. The team is second to none, and all positions at 1stdibs come with fantastic perks and benefits, including (but not limited to) snacks, weekly catered meals and much more. There is also plenty of room for growth within the company for standouts who exceed expectations.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that each client receives the highest level of personal service in every interaction; maintain regular communication until issues are completely resolved
- Proactively monitor transactions and identify when assistance is needed
- Support a team of sales Specialists and Associates with all aspects of client relationship management
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Item Vetting, Logistics)
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales support experience, preferably dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills to independently respond to customer/dealer communication; experience in case management
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to have flexible schedules to be able to work during weekends/holidays
Not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion, and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Success Specialist - Design Manager
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- General Manager - SaaS
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Logistics Claims Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- People Business Partner
- Private Client Coordinator
- Senior Manager, Client Experience
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Manager - iOS
- SEO Senior Associate Manager
- Social Media Art Director
- Strategic Finance Analyst
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes