Product Manager, Dealer Supply
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the conception, design, and implementation of the tools and experience our dealers will use to succeed in the 1stdibs marketplace. As Product Manager of Dealer Supply, you will be responsible for building a scalable platform and the tools that empower dealers to post their inventory on 1stdibs. You will develop strategies and products to help our dealers build their online businesses and succeed on our marketplace, including optimizing their inventory of one-of- a-kind objects and increasing supply from the dealer community.
You will be empowered to work with engineers, designers, strategists, and product marketers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy and impact our business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Focus specifically on Dealer Supply, while sharing ownership of the Dealer Experience platform with another Product Manager.
- Work with various teams, including Supply Strategy, to define strategy that is informed by our growth projections and business objectives, which include increasing supply and dealer engagement.
- Evaluate existing pain points in our dealer experience and to help shape product enhancements and roadmap
- Manage taxonomy improvements for the business by collaborating heavily with buyer, dealer, and SEO teams.
- Identify key success metrics, and work with analytics to analyze the results of product changes
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to collaborate with various teams to drive new product initiatives
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
- Implement solutions across desktop, mobile and native platforms
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years experience in product management using agile methodologies
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills with a deep understanding of the value in storytelling.
- Excel at considering the details, since supply and taxonomy involve a large number of variables and dependencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, direct and organize product roadmaps
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision making
- A knack for distilling complex solutions into simple, elegant solutions
- Account Manager
- Ad Sales Executive - UK
- Business Development Account Manager - Trade LA
- Business Development Account Manager - Trade NYC
- Contemporary Sales Executive - UK
- Director, Account Management & Concierge Service
- Director, Trade Business Development
- Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Front-End Engineer
- Front-End Web Development Summer Internship
- iOS Developer
- Java Engineer Summer Internship
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Interaction Designer
- Logistics Coordinator - UK
- Logistics Payables Coordinator
- Logistics Specialist - UK
- Manager, Sales Development Representatives
- Marketplace Trust Associate
- Product Manager, Buyer Experience
- Product Manager, Dealer Supply
- Sales Development Representative
- Senior Front-End Web Developer
- Senior Interaction Designer
- Senior iOS Developer
- Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Trade Leads Coordinator
- Trade Sales Account Manager
- Trade Sales Service Specialist - NYC
- UX Copywriter
- UX Research Summer Internship
- Vetting Coordinator
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes