Product Manager, Search
We are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, and user-centered Product Manager, Search & Personalization, to join our New York, NY product team and to help scale our growth. You will own a critical area of our platform, create a strategic roadmap, and lead a cross-functional team.
This is considered to be a highly strategic role for 1stdibs that has significant visibility across the organization. You must be passionate about leading teams, driving business results, and operating with data-driven analysis.
As PM of Search & Personalization, you will be working on scaling our Search and Personalization capabilities. You will spearhead the roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy and impact our business goals.
What you’ll do
- Serve as product owner and develop product roadmaps for our Search & Personalization team
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for respective product launches, including designing A/B tests (where applicable)
- Work closely with Engineering, Product & Marketing to identify opportunities to leverage your team’s learnings
- Evaluate existing pain points and analyze our buyer funnel to shape roadmap and product enhancements
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics and community feedback into product requirements
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to collaborate with various teams to drive new product initiatives
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
What you’ll bring
- Have 2-4 years of product management experience, ideally in marketplaces or in e-commerce
- Strong technical capabilities, machine learning experience
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to make product decisions (including experience running A/B tests)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Experience building, iterating and scaling products
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance and the ability to make tradeoffs
- Project management and multitasking ability to juggle projects
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Client Enablement and Onboarding Manager
- Customer Enablement and Content Delivery Manager
- Data Engineer
- Domestic Logistics Coordinator
- Employee Experience and Communications Director
- Executive Assistant
- Fixed Term Junior Data Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- Logistics Payable Coordinator - Part-time
- Private Client Specialist - Jewelry/Fashion
- Product Designer
- Product Designer – Buyer Experience
- Product Manager, Logistics
- Product Manager, Search
- Product Manager, Structured Data
- Salesforce Admin
- Seller Partner Manager (French Speaking)
- Senior Director Logistics
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Product Analyst
- Senior Product Manager - Buyer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Message Center
- Senior Social Media Manager
- SEO Associate
- SEO Senior Manager
- Sr. Manager, Fine Art Sales
- Strategic Client Associate
- Trade Business Development Associate
- Web Analytics Administrator
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits