Product Manager - Seller Experience
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is a two-sided marketplace that connects dealers of antiques and other rare and desirable objects with design-focused consumers and leading interior designers. We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the conception, design, and implementation of the tools and experience our sellers will use to succeed in the 1stdibs marketplace.
As Product Manager of Seller Experience, you will be responsible for building a scalable platform and the tools that power our seller experience. You will develop strategies and products to help our dealers build their online businesses and succeed on our marketplace, including onboarding them onto our platform, optimizing their inventory of one-of-a-kind objects, and increasing their engagement with their customers.
You will be empowered to work with engineers, designers, strategists, and product marketers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy and impact our business goals.
What you’ll do
- Own the Seller Experience Platform
- Work with various teams, including Supply Strategy, to define strategy that is informed by our growth projections and business objectives, which include increasing supply, and increasing seller engagement and success
- Evaluate existing pain points in our seller experience and to help shape product enhancements and roadmap
- Identify key success metrics, and work with analytics to analyze the results of product changes
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to collaborate with various teams to drive new product initiatives
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in product management using agile methodologies
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills with a deep understanding of the value in storytelling.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, direct and organize product roadmaps
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision making
- A knack for distilling complex solutions into simple, elegant solutions
- Customer Service Specialist
- Dealer Relations Intern
- Director of Marketing (Trade)
- Finance Analyst
- Head of Customer Experience, Trade
- (HR) People Manager
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead UX Researcher
- New & Custom Concierge
- Private Client Services, Senior Sales Associate
- Product Design Intern
- Product Manager - Growth
- Product Manager - Seller Experience
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Operations Manager
- Senior Customer Support Specialist - (German Speaking)
- Senior Manager, Growth and Product Marketing
- Senior UX Designer
- Sr. Account Executive, Trade
- Team Lead, International Logistics
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes