Project Manager, Sellers/Sales Strategy
1stDibs is looking for a self-driven, organized and experienced project manager to manage project plans and drive deliverables. This role requires a candidate with a strong Project Management background who has experience driving large, complex projects and juggling multiple projects across different organizations. This candidate should also be comfortable with data and modeling in excel, as they will be expected to keep track of supply growth targets.
The ideal candidate has experience with Salesforce, BI products (Looker is ideal) and shows flexibility with rapid iterations. The candidate should be confident in their abilities with regard to: day-to-day project management for multiple projects; facilitating scoping/validation exercises; and driving the product development lifecycle, including facilitating execution of major deliverables from ideation through execution. They are a strong communicator, always come to meetings with an agenda prepared, and can build a compelling deck.
- Create and manage project plans, timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate schedules and deliverables in a concise manner and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work with all team members including: Supply Strategy, Product Management, Finance, Revenue Operations and other departments to resolve resource and schedule conflicts and dependencies
- Run weekly project status meetings, track statuses of existing issues and identify new issues and risks.
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications relating to the project(s).
- Manage day to day operational, project and resource allocation issues.
- Communicate project status at all management levels.
- Ensure that projects adhere to established standards and methodology practices.
- Assess impact of change requests.
- Facilitate problem solving and escalations to maintain schedule.
- Coordinate project deliverables between team leads.
- Use BI tools to build dashboards
- Light excel modeling
- Manage a strategy analyst
- Communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements
- 4-6 years of project management experience
- Excellent communication, organization, project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems
- Meticulous, organized, detail-oriented approach to work
- Has the ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist (German Speaking)
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Support Associate
- Director of Strategy & Operations (Sales & Sellers)
- Head of Logistics
- Integrated Marketing Coordinator
- Internal Audit Manager
- Marketing Coordinator, Trade
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Manager, Sellers/Sales Strategy
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - NFT Marketplace
- Senior Manager, Specialist & Expertise
- Sr. Manager, Display & Paid Social
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits