Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
1stdibs has been the leading destination for vintage and antique furniture, as well as jewelry and art. However, we’ve set our sights on evolving our marketplace to include the world’s finest new and custom made furniture - from top artisans, makers, and brands - and we’re looking for the perfect marketer to lead the way.
Do you have a growth marketing mindset, with experience crafting and developing clear value propositions? Are you a proven innovator, with a passion for using data to build out a well-rounded marketing strategy? If you’re excited to join an engaged and diverse team to help grow this new dimension for 1stdibs and change the way people buy new and custom furniture, then read on.
In this newly created role as Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing of the New and Custom category, you’ll have the breadth of strategic and tactical marketing responsibilities to develop and evolve this exciting new category while driving significant revenue growth.
You will develop and help execute the marketing strategy for this category, working with Marketing Channel leads, the Head of the New and Custom category, and the Product lead for the category, to drive customer engagement, seller engagement, and revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Drive growth in new and repeat customers by developing and executing marketing strategies in partnership with marketing, seller and product teams across the organization
- Paid media strategy across Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Display etc.
- Email touchpoints across promotional, triggered and transactional communications
- Website and mobile app experiences
- Print (catalog, direct mail), Social campaigns, Editorial, PR, Events and more
- 1stdibs Gallery in NYC
- Trade (Interior Designers) marketing
- Develop and execute high-impact strategic brand partnerships; craft brand and third-party proposals that accurately deliver New & Custom category opportunities
- Work with channel owners and Business Analytics to test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and marketing channels
- Ensure strong value-based messaging, brand consistency and core values across all campaign communications
- Analyze KPIs and provide feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration
- Leverage research, consumer insights and market trends to formulate learnings that will inform product positioning, marketing campaigns, and strategic partnerships
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What you’ll bring
- A real passion for brand AND growth marketing with a track record that shows it
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience (including at least 3 years client-side) and/or e-commerce experience
- Experience driving business results by translating high-level organizational business strategies into actionable and successful multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Talented, customer-centric marketer who understands how to translate customer insights into compelling marketing campaigns
- Passion for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability
- Understanding of A/B testing, cohort analysis, funnel and segmentation analysis
- Great cross-functional colleague, with experience working in a nimble team with fast-growing expectations
- Innovation champion, with proven track record working in white space and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional presentation skills with ability to lead meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including Brands
- Proactive, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in luxury goods or design a plus
- Sense of humor a plus!
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Account Executive
- Account Management Team Lead
- Art & Design Research Intern
- Cash Accountant
- Client Services Specialist
- Creative Director
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Director, Luxury Client Sales
- Director, Revenue Operations
- Editorial Intern (Part-Time)
- Email Marketing Associate
- Executive Assistant
- German Language Client Services Specialist
- Head of Public Relations
- Java Software Engineer
- Jewelry Sales Specialist
- Junior Account Executive
- Junior Data Engineer
- Lead iOS Developer
- Manager, Technical Accounting
- Marketing Copywriter
- Senior Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager, Jewelry
- Senior Merchandising Associate
- Sr Marketing Manager, 1stdibs Gallery and Vintage & Antique
- Strategic Partner Operations, Team Lead
- Strategic Partnership Manager
- Technical Marketing Analyst
- UX Researcher
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes