Senior Manager, Client Experience
1stdibs is seeking a Senior Manager for our new Denver-based Customer Experience team. Our team works with the world's most exciting design firms, an international base of high net worth consumers, and our global network of dealers. This role is right at the center, ensuring we deliver a one-of-a-kind luxury service experience and championing the Voice of the Customer internally. As the newest member of our Denver-based leadership team, you will help shape the culture of the office and build out our teams. This role reports into the Director of Customer Experience in our NY headquarters.
Do you have experience and a passion for growing and nurturing a fast growing large team? Do you know how to use data to build strategic plans and effectively communicate them to senior leadership? Do you have experience within an e-commerce and/or fast pace digital company? Then this might be the role for you! You will get to join a growing, fast-paced and engaged team, where you will have a hand in shaping how 1stdibs delivers service across our global support teams.
This is an evolving function within a growing company, so comfort with ambiguity, change, and very hands-on work is meaningful. It’s crucial for the person who joins us to be a dedicated leader, coach, and advocate for their team.
What you'll do
- Mentor and lead the Customer experience team, which serves a global base of interior designers and architects, high net worth individuals, and dealers
- Manage to metrics to ensure we deliver on our standards of service and lead continuous improvement efforts to drive higher performance
- Deliver product/process improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Logistics, Sales, Dealer Relations, and Marketing to develop and prioritize strategies to optimize the customer experience end-to-end
- Partner with sales to ensure the Customer experience team is focused on ensuring purchases are a seamless experience, while the sales reps focus on building relationships and growing share of wallet from accounts
- This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, committed priority management and high emotional intelligence
What you’ll bring
- 5 - 6 years experience in a customer service, account management, or customer success role within a consumer company
- 3+ years scaling and leading a growing team
- Experience within a digital/e-commerce environment and a firm understanding of the online shopping experience
- Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Proven experience demonstrating and implementing technology solutions to optimize team performance; deep familiarity with Salesforce
- Analytically strong, with experience using Excel, Salesforce and other tools to analyze, run and report on team performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to establish relationships with subordinates, peers, executives and clients
- You are a team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative above and beyond the call of duty
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Success Specialist - Design Manager
- Director, Email and Lifecycle Marketing
- General Manager - SaaS
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Java Software Engineer
- Lead Product Designer
- Logistics Claims Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Marketing Associate - Design Manager
- People Business Partner
- Private Client Coordinator
- Senior Manager, Client Experience
- Senior Product Designer
- Senior Product Manager - iOS
- SEO Senior Associate Manager
- Social Media Art Director
- Strategic Finance Analyst
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes